Monday, November 15, 2010

Paintball and body aches...

Wow, I had a great time yesterday with the students at Grace. I mean it can't get any better than firing off some paintball rounds at some kids, legally! But it was a great time for some of the guys to get to know each other and for me to hang out and get them as well. But it was a busy day for me with preaching two services and also teaching the middle school class in between then sacrificing my body on the paintball field. So why am I writing this: not for a pity party but if I had to do this every week, I would. I loved it. Even though I didn't want to get out of the bed this morning.

God is doing great things here. I mean out of the 15 guys that went yesterday with us, 3 students were new faces. God is drawing students to His church and it's exciting to see the work that has been put in place turning heads so to speak. There is much rebuilding to do. I love the book of Nehemiah. If the people can rebuild the walls in 52 days then God can rebuild this church and student ministry to gain glory and honor. I just want to be a part of the building process and see students and families re-united in one accord glorifying God. Pray with me that this small part of the body of Christ will rise up and take hold of the task at hand. God has great potential for His people, it's up to us to reach it!

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment